It contains 88% water and only 48 calories per 100g, which makes it a very refreshing product, while rich in vitamins and minerals.
· Carotene / provitamin A: 2mg per 100g (which contributes 50% of the recommended daily intake)
· Vitamin C: 35mg per 100g (which contributes 50% of the recommended daily intake)
· Vitamin B: highlighting the presence of vitamin B9 with 0.1mg per 100g.
· Vitamin E: 0.1mg
· Potassium: 300mg per 100g
· This melon also provides: Trace elements, calcium (14mg), fiber (1g) and minerals (iron, copper, magnesium 14mg and zinc).
The benefits of the Charentais melon for our body:
· Provides a large amount of water, provitamin A – antioxidant that protects the cells from damage caused by free radicals, vitamin C- that strengthens the defenses; It also favors diuresis and intestinal transit, which favors the elimination of toxins.
· The melon is hypocaloric which helps us maintain the line and is good when it comes to dieting slimming.
Melon Boule de Miel
An exceptional flavor fruit of the experience accumulated and transferred from generation to generation within the family, based on the agricultural tradition. Our melons are grown on land near the Mediterranean Sea, pampered by the sun. Features that give flavor, aroma and color to a melon, collected at its optimum ripeness, to the delight of consumers.
Melon Délice du Champ
Melon Charentais of Extra Category, is cultivated in suitable lands for the development of the fruit, with good thermal characteristics, which makes it a very tasty and aromatic melon, as its name indicates; A delight of the field at your table.
This is a melon of great aroma and flavor, fruit of hours of sunshine, the warm climate of the southeast and the benefits that the Mediterranean Sea brings. The accumulated knowledge campaign by campaign, allow us to achieve an optimal ripening product and offer them a great melon; at the best quality-price in the market.
Nuestro Terrón de Azúcar
Our category I melon can be found in the markets, it is recognized for its flavor and aroma. Cultivated in farms in the Spanish southeast, characterized by its mild and sunny climate and the proximity to the sea that gives them the moisture offered by the sea breeze. This Charentais melon is a pleasure for the palate.